http://bubble-gum-.blogspot.com
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7765316?origin\x3dhttp://bubble-gum-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 09, 2016


awww man haha so I went for IDEM this weekend, and during one of the lectures on CR, the speaker was showing us a video of his CRs, and the music that he used in the background was this song! haha I just took a great liking to the song lol I dunno why omg, so I googled it when I got home and found out that the song title is "Faded" by Alan Walker.  LOLL ok so I think the song sounds great and the lyrics are nice too, albeit kinda emo (ok but then again I've always had a thing for emo songs lol the sadder they make me feel, the more I wanna hit the replay button bahaha so weird right omggg) but ok anyway, the point is... this has like no relevance to CRs at all!!! HAHA imagine listening to this song while watching a video of someone doing a CR restoration on a tooth LOLLL goodness. too emo for the topic at hand!!

but hahaha I really do like this song a lot so I'm just posting it here hehe. (:

on another note, wowww I am seriously impressed with the speaker's CR restorations!! so so pretty omg, like a work of art!! really makes me wanna push myself harder to place prettier CR fillings next time omg ((: haha the standard of his work is like godly la omg, the restorations look sooo natural!! And he achieved it in such a seemingly simple way omg. amazing!! hahaha not that I will be doing much of fillings in future once I start residency lol but still, it's pretty impressive to watch all this :D I still do appreciate aesthetically-pleasing restorations after all hahaha!!

Disappeared @ 9:39 PM ♥






Profile ♥
nicole
rgs
rjc
112'04
212'05
313'06
413'07
strings
09S06W
harmonica

Cupcake Chats ♥

Get your own tagboard here!




Disappeared Cupcakes ♥
amanda
annie
an shing
benjamin
celine
chng min
clement
dawn wong
daniel
edwin
elaine
evelyn
fanfan
grace
grace ler
hong jie
hiok
jasmine
jessica
jin ning
joanna
joy
joyce
joyce lee
Fr Kenson Koh!
kellie
kevyna
linan
margaret
melanie
miffie
mr yong
neville
noreen
rachel
ruiheng
sarah
serene
shanjee
stacey
stephanie
strings
val
valencia
wanqin
weiren
xinyi
yanting
ying ming
yi tao
yu ze
zhiying


Archives ♥
July 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 August 2011 November 2011 February 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 November 2012 December 2012 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 August 2013 September 2013 November 2013 May 2014 February 2016 April 2016 June 2016
Credits ♥
Image ; DeviantArt
Edits ; AdobePhotoshop CS2
Basecodes ; Naughty123